Upper School End of Grade Exam Schedule
The Upper School offers several opportunities for international trips.
Here is the presentation for our fabulous UK Trip during Spring Break 2021 open to all rising grade 9-12 students. Grades 11 and 12 are given priority registration until Monday, November 4th. Rising Grades 9 and 10 may sign up beginning on November 4th, parents may sign up beginning on November 14th.
The payment option listed on the site can be customized to meet your needs please reach out to the company directly with the 866 phone number.
If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will still be hitting ALL the major highlights of the trip (Johannesburg, Cape Town, safari, soccer & social justice) in a slightly shorter time frame (9 days), and rather than including the social impact piece in the cost of the trip, we will be fundraising that donation separately. The third half uses its trips to support local nonprofits that are serving youth in their communities and asks that we fundraise $350 per person to help support those amazing causes! We can work as a group to fundraise throughout the coming year!
Check out the trip page for more details and registration information! *Our trip organizers will be updating the page to reflect the new changes but that might take time over the coming week - I wanted to go ahead and get the word out though!*
Sign up by the end of October to be locked into this price!
Send all questions to mckenzie.brastow@pinelakeprep.
Please do not send in any parking paperwork. All paperwork will be collected during the assigned distribution date and time for your grade. You must print and copy all required paperwork to turn in at the distribution.
- All seniors that meet the criteria set forth by Pine Lake Preparatory may be assigned a spot on campus (Yellow Wood Circle).
- Distribution is Monday, August 5th from 5:30 - 6:30 pm prior to the senior meeting in the STEM building.
- All juniors with a valid driver license by August 16th and that meet the criteria set forth by Pine Lake may be assigned a spot at The Cove.
- No juniors will be assigned a space on Yellow Wood Circle.
- Distribution dates and times are Monday, August 12th 9am to 10am or Tuesday, August 13th from 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm. The location is the Upper School.