The Lion’s Share is Pine Lake's top giving priority - which benefits every student, in every classroom, every day. Recognizing the inequities in charter school funding, the Lion’s Share fund is essential to the school's operating budget. In order to sustain and grow our high quality programs, competitively compensate our staff, maintain our top-notch educational facilities and fulfill our mission of Preparing Students for College and a Purposeful Life, we must fill a financial gap of $600,000 annually.
To Contribute to the Campaign
ACH Draft (automatic withdrawal from your personal checking account)
- Credit Cards - www2.mypaymentsplus.com – Select Fundraising – General Fundraising – Enter your amount
- Checks -Make payable to Pine Lake Preparatory - (please write – Lion’s Share in the memo section)
- Stock payments -please contact Accounting Manager, Erin Halpainy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guest (non-PLP family members and friends) payments, please see below.
- Please visit - www2.mypaymentsplus.com
- Click Register Now under the sign in bar
- Fill in the requested information (select NC, select Pine Lake Preparatory)
- After you click register select I am a guest on the next screen
- You will be directed to the MyPaymentsPlus Homepage
- Click Fundraising – General Fundraising to make your donation.
For questions regarding payment please contact:
Development Director - Anna Drury @ email@example.com
Accounting Manager - Erin Halpainy @ firstname.lastname@example.org